So dose anyone know if this game is still being made or not? I have not seen anything from it in a while.
Big Armadillo Boyfriend
A downloadable game
You have a boyfriend. You've had a boyfriend for close to a year now. Awfully close to a year now, coming up on that exact date very fast, as a matter of fact. His name is Gene, he's 6'5, with a great smile, a round belly, and he's a big ol' walking, talking armadillo.
For your first anniversary, the suggestion came up: "We should finally see each other."
A long distance relationship comes crashing into one long weekend where you finally get to see, kiss, touch, hold, and do so much more with Gene, in the flesh, for the very first time.
The question isn't how you're going to woo this man - you're already dating him. The question is, with only so much time together before you have to fly back, what are you two going to do?
- A novel length twine gay romance erotica dating sim with no "bad ends", taking place from one Friday all the way through to Monday
- Featuring art by Iris Jay!
- Multiple breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and "desserts", with multiple choices of where to go, what to eat, and what to do afterwards
- One 6'5 armadillo boyfriend
- Multiple sex scenes featuring two dicks and two asses, so, naturally: 18+ readers and buyers only. Kids, go play a Final Fantasy.
- Special pre-order only price of $3 - will be $5 afterwards, so get in quick!
- Coming out ASAP.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.00 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
The game is really cute, but as a forewarning: at least in the demo there are several instances where the player is gendered as a male (sir, etc.) as well as mentioning what parts the player has and that sort of thing. It's a little sad that I can't really enjoy the game as it's meant to be enjoyed since I don't fit the gender profile it kinda forces on you, but if you happen to then this definitely seems like something worth checking out. It's cute and well-written, and Gene is an interesting character as well.
in the description it says "gay romance erotica"
The player's "parts" are mentioned in the game description.
No words. Just take my dang ass money.